Louisville Metro’s Office for Civic Innovation and Technology supports the Metro Government and its partners with customized improvement and innovation support. Our office leads the citywide effort to address digital inequity, joined by our community partners. The digital inclusion plan provides the first steps toward eliminating the digital divide in Louisville. We are assessing the current landscape of digital inclusion in Louisville, identifying gaps in our current capabilities, and making recommendations based on benchmarks from around the country. Learn more about OPI2 team.
We are grateful to our project partners as we developed the Digital Inclusion Plan and continue to implement and iterate on the recommendations included on this site.
- Louisville Free Public Library
- Office of Performance Improvement and Innovation, Louisville Metro
- Department of Information Technology, Louisville Metro
- Louisville Metro Housing Authority
- Community Services, Louisville Metro
- Office of Redevelopment Strategies, Louisville Metro
- National Digital Inclusion Alliance
- Civic Data Alliance
- Community Technology Program, City of Seattle